Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympics addict

This entry isn't DIY or sassy in nature as promised...is anybody else totally obsessed with the Olympics??? I can't stop watching! I have never cared so much, ever!!

I have always loved gymnastics, swimming and diving are recent addictions but omg beach volleyball...why can't I quit you? Ron and I are totally addicted to Misty May and Kerry Walsh. Anybody with me on this?? When they lost their first set in Olympic history I was ready to cry. I don't know how I would've survived without the spoiler alert from Ron knowing they pulled out with the win. I can't wait until the match for gold tomorrow.

On another note, I don't know that after tomorrow I will watch the Olympics anymore - swimming, diving, beach volleyball and gymnastics all done?! What is left for me? For all the track and field fans I know it's huge but I myself don't like running - don't want to watch someone else do it.

My only complaint is that I wish they would start coverage at like 6? Not 8! Midnight is waaay past my bedtime and this isn't a DVR situation...you're already out of the loop if you made it to the afternoon without checking live medal counts. Oh well, I guess that is what the weekends are for!

Baby D getting a front row seat for the May/Walsh smack down!!

Until tomorrow! USA! USA! USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment